St. Petersburg, National Library of Russia, Lat.F.papyr. I.1
Titolo del codice: Fragmentum Sermonis
Datazione: late 7th century
Supporto materiale: Papyrus
Dimensioni: One papyrus folio
Formato: (300 x 210/215 mm)
Condizione: Upper right corner is torn off.
Disposizione della pagina: 29 lines of text
Tipo di scrittura e mani:
- in uncial writing of the late 7th century, black ink.
- The punctuation (full-stops and commas) is without doubt original. The words were divided in the 8th century.
Aggiunte: There is a marginal note on the page left in the 9th century by Flore Diacre.
- The text begins with: agitur in stadio sumus, … and ends with: exserat seueritate[m] suam, it represents an extract from the 351th Sermon of (MPL XXXIX 1542-1543).
Provenienza del manoscritto:
- The Maurists used in their edition the manuscript „Phimarconensis, codex corticeus“ which is identified as Ms. BNF Lat. 11641. During that edition our fragment was placed between ff. 26 and 27.
- Montfaucon bought part of this manuscript for the St. Germain Abbey.
- In 1791 one folio was acquired by the Russian collector P. P. Dubrovskiy.
Acquisizione del manoscritto: In 1805 it was acquired by the Imperial Public Library (now the National Library of Russia) together with his whole collection.